Whether it’s starting a new business or looking for a different provider or agent, we can help meet all your commercial needs. We're experienced in providing commercial coverage for: 

  • Property

  • Casualty

  • Liability

  • Auto

  • Workers Compensation

  • Errors & Omission

  • Directors & Officers/Employment Practices Liability 

  • Professional Liability

  • Health & Life

  • Builders Risk

  • Farm



With an always changing industry like cash crops, we look at different area results to recommend the best products for our clients.  Strong Inc. has provided exceptional crop insurance to clients in many different counties. We'd love to help better understand your options and coverages.



We value your assets, especially your home! Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the physical home structure, other non-attached structures, your personal property, and general liability or legal responsibility.


Depending on your needs, there are additional coverage options to ensure protection in all situations.  Some additional options include flood, backup of water sewer or drains, earthquakes and much more. Most policies don’t come with this type of coverage, however it can easily be added to any new, or existing policy. We'd love to learn more about your home insurance needs and help you find a plan that's right for you. Connect with us—we'll take care of you.



We provide auto insurance that's right for you! In the state of Minnesota, it is required that all drivers on the road have auto insurance. Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you are involved in an accident, or if some other disaster causes damage to your vehicle. Auto Insurance premiums are paid to the insured in return for paying most or all of a loss when it occurs, depending on the policy. Premiums can vary based on age, gender, claim history, marital status and much more. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:

  • Liability covers you in the event you are in an accident and it is determined the accident is a result of your actions. It will usually cover the cost of repairing any property damaged by an accident as well as the medical bills from resulting injuries. Medical coverage pays for the cost of injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and other expenses such as funeral.

  • Collision covers a collision accident with any object

  • Comprehensive applies to any type of loss other than the result of an auto accident. This would include hitting an animal.

  • Personal injury Protection, or PIP, is a complement to bodily injury liability coverage in that it covers approximately 80% of medical expenses including rehabilitation, funeral costs, and lost wages.

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection kicks in if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who: carries no auto insurance whatsoever; carries insurance coverage that falls below the state’s required minimums; is insured by a company that is financially unable to cover your losses; or hits you and flees the scene


An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all of the coverages offered. Banks may require you to purchase a certain amount of coverage as they want to protect their investment. Connect with us and we can help identify the right coverage for your needs.


  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon

PO BOX 275    |    391 OLD HWY 12 W  ORTONVILLE, MN 56278     |    P: 320.839.6118    |    FAX: 320.839.6119

 © 2017 BY STRONG INC.